Home Viewing Instructions
Thank you for your interest in renting from McBride Properties, LLC.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, we have changed our rental viewing procedure in order to help keep each other safe and healthy.
1. Review our applicant information / screening criteria so that you know what you need to apply.
2. Call our office to set up a showing at 503-263-4673.
3. The house will be open at your appointed time. When you get there, you can walk right in and look around. Please don't enter
before your appointed time, as someone else may be viewing the home. Please finish within 30 minutes to avoid being there during someone else's viewing time.
4. You will find applications and instructions on how to submit your applications on the kitchen counter. Take one application for each person over 18 years old. We don't accept online applications.
5. We aren't available to answer questions face-to-face at the viewing, but please don't hesitate to call us.
Keep in mind that many people have walked through the home before and after you, so please wear a mask in compliance with the Governor's mandate to protect yourself and others. Practice good hand hygiene. Following these guidelines can help save the lives of our community and family members.